I’ve finished making the quilted iPad Mini cover for my friend’s birthday. I’m really happy with how the finished product looks!
In the end, I downloaded a pattern from Etsy – the Schoolhouse Patterns e-clutch design.
I think it’s the Liberty fabric that really makes it.
Tips I learned for next time: be very careful about the Velcro alignment. Mine works, but either having a bigger piece, or making sure that the piece of Velcro on the flap was closer to the edge would make it seal up better.
Also, the lining was a tiny bit bubbly. I might try making it a little smaller next time, despite the measurements in the pattern.
Still, I think the recipient will be happy!
It was much easier to make than I expected, and took far less time than I had thought it would. Win!